3. Bugs, specifically mosquitoes and lightening bugs.
4. Free parking.
5. Warm summer nights when you can sit outside in a short-sleeved shirt and enjoy an ice cold beer.
6. Industries besides the tech industry.
8. Free plastic bags at Target.
9. Unkempt facial hair.
10. The midwest.
11. Bad food.
14. Restaurants without a vegetarian option.
15. Shirt collars.
17. The freedom and responsibility to judge others for all personal choices without any guilt.
18. Sandals. It’s always too cold for my poor little toesies.
20. Common sense.
21. The morals you grew up with.
22. Rent under $1,000 a month for a room in a crappy apartment in a less-than-ideal area of town.